San Jose, California
(408) 298-6611 phone
(408) 275-0814 fax
Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation & Trials
- Class Actions
- Employment Litigation & Counseling
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Federal Court Litigation
- Collections & Enforcement of Judgments
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Santa Clara University, School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2010
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Labor & Employment Law Section, Member
Kevin Elliott joined Shea & McIntyre in 2009 after completing his second year of law school at Santa Clara University, School of Law. After successfully earning his law degree and passing the California Bar Exam he joined Shea & McIntyre as an associate attorney in 2011.
Kevin’s practice focuses on civil litigation in both State and Federal Court. His work consists of representing clients in a variety of business and commercial litigation matters from partnership disputes to trade secret theft. Kevin also represents both employers and employees in cases involving alleged unpaid wages, unpaid overtime, unlawful termination, harassment, retaliation, and related claims.
In addition, Kevin represents clients in judgment enforcement actions by pursing collections through the use of levies and garnishments. Finally, Kevin is also experienced in both defending and prosecuting Class Actions.