The San Jose wrongful termination attorneys at Shea & McIntyre, P.C. know it is not illegal in and of itself to fire an employee. Employers regularly hire and fire employees in order to fit the current and future needs of their business. However, in certain circumstances, terminating an employee may be illegal. An experienced employment lawyer can help you make sure that all rules and regulations are being followed.
Whether you are an employer or an employee, the lawyers of Shea & McIntyre, P.C. can help you make sure your rights are being fully protected. We provide people with effective representation at an affordable price. You can count on us to always be looking out for what is in your best interest.
Do you need the help of an experienced employment lawyer? Call (408) 298-6611 today to discuss your situation with an attorney.
Were You Wrongfully Terminated?
If any of the following scenarios apply to your situation, you may have been wrongfully terminated by your employer:
- You used your lawful rights as a whistleblower to report workplace safety violations
- You reported illegal activity at your place of employment
- You exercised your rights under federal law, reporting fraud committed against the United States government
- You were discriminated against and fired on the basis of your race, religion, sex, age or national origin
- You were sexually harassed or refused any “quid pro quo” advances from your employer
Our experienced lawyers are no strangers to the courtroom and will aggressively litigate on your behalf to achieve the justice you deserve. Nobody should ever lose their livelihood for fraudulent or illegal reasons. We will work closely with you to ensure that your rights are fully protected and that employers are held accountable for their actions.
Let Us Help You
If you have been wrongfully terminated, you need our knowledge and experience on your side. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with a skilled employment law attorney.